Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Trophy Brewing - Raleigh, NC

I recently had a brief visit to Raleigh and I had the opportunity to visit Trophy Brewing and Pizza on Morgan Street. We arrived prior to opening on a Saturday morning and a crowd had already formed. The location I visited opened in February 2013 and has a 3 Barrel Brewhouse. Trophy now has a second location on Maywood Avenue that opened in December of 2015 and features a taproom attached to their 20 Barrel production facility and often hosts food trucks.


I had the the Best Dressed pizza, that was fantastic, and a flight of four of their beers. The beers were unique and tasty. I had Unanimous Decision - Smoked and Salted Rye Porter, Roseberry Gose - Rosemary and Raspberry Gose, Wit-Tea-Est - Witbier with Ginseng Tea and Yard of the Month - Cream Ale.

If in Raleigh it is well worth a visit.