- Dougie's Vanilla Bean Stout - (5.7% ABV, 19 IBUs) Dark beer with tons of chocolate, coffee & vanilla notes, featuring real vanilla beans, pre-soaked in Kahlúa liqueur, prior to being added to the fermentor.
- A Session at Mama's IPA - (4.2% ABV, 23 IBUs) “Dry hopped, with Comet & Citra”
- Mama's Golden Ale - (5% ABV, 17 IBUs) - “Light, crisp & really easy to drink”
- Mama's Radler - (4.4% ABV, 17 IBUs) "Simply refreshing light crisp, easy drinking ale with a sweet citrus flavour"
- British Brown Beard - (6.1% ABV & 19 IBUs) A chocolatey British Brown Ale with a slight hop presence and a rich creamy chocolate aftertaste.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Mama's Pub becomes a Brewpub
(Fredericton, NB) - Mama's Pub at 500 Brookside Drive launched their own beers recently. The beers are brewed on site using a 2 BBL system by Ryan Kingston. They currently have: