It has been a busy year and with 2016 winding to a close it is time for me to reflect on what happened and what people liked to read. Here is the top five read posts from this year.
5. Mama's Pub becomes a Brewpub from March 1st.
4. Beckwith Road Brewing Rolls into NB Craft Beer Scene from August 2nd.
3. Government reducing markup charged to NS Craft brewers from December 20th
2. The Gahan House Restauarant and Brewery comes to Moncton from June 29th.
1. Trider's Craft Beer to open Brewery in Amherst from June 27th.
These five stories account for over 10 000 page reads alone showing Maritimers thirst not only for their beer but their beer news also.